Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Lunch @ Raffles Marina Yacht Club

It's always good to be rewarded. To reward me for diligently waking up early every Saturday to go for my Korean lessons, appa and omma brought me and Ji Hye to Raffles Marina Yacht Club. Oh yar, popo and ah yee went with us too.

Neither too near nor too far from where we stay but it's always a pleasant experience to dine there. Why? Cos' the restaurant is very kids-friendly. Ji Hye and myself were given colour pencils and we started to colour onto the kids menu given to us. kekeke... Think it's a good idea cos the adults can then eat their food in peace.

No prize for making the right guess on who colours or draws better....is definitely me, Park Ji Eun. :) Oh yes, Ji Hye and I only had fries and chicken wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment